Agape Transportation is teaming up with Fundación Monumento Viviente to match any donation made to the non-profit. Please donate to help the people of Licey al Medio, Santiago, Dominican Republic. The information below will guide you as to how your funds will be put to use.
Fundación Monumento Viviente is an organization registered under the status of Not-for-profit in New York State and recognized by the IRS as 501 (c) 3.
It aims to give moral and financial support from the United States to the Fundación Monumento Viviente, Inc., founded in Licey al Medio, Santiago, Dominican Republic, October 10, 1992.
It develops its activities for children, elderly people and people in need, in six specific projects:
1. Flor Silvestre Children’s Daycare: It is a free daycare for boys and girls starting at 6 weeks of birth, aimed at mothers who want to return to the work sector.
2. Flor del Campo Elementary School: A free primary level elementary school ranging from 1st to 8th grade. Where they are provided with academic education, food and snacks in extended batch.
3. Living Monument Eye Hospital: A specialized hospital for people with vision deficiency, for patients who do not have health insurance or sufficient financial resources to cost consultation and eye surgery.
4. Nursing Home Three Sisters: This home houses elderly people who don’t have a roof or economic resources. Here they are provided with food, medicines and medical attention.
5. A public library for students from Licey Township and nearby area. Which makes young books available for their learning and complement their education.
6. Summer Camps for Boys, Girls and Teens. Which offers children and teens training, entertainment and learning during their school holidays.
To DONATE Click The Flyer Below.